[lazarus] Anyone want to help with documentation?

Mike Taylor mike at utisolutions.com
Tue Sep 3 17:07:45 EDT 2002

> Exactly, that is why I was going toward the online web page. Your
> documentation would be added immediately and there wouldn't be much of
> chance of overlaping someone elses work.

Will you be moderating the edits?  Would be a shame to lose paragraphs
because someone made a posting mistake.

Also, you mentioned that you would like to tie this to the IDE.  Seems
doable in my mind if you create a compound key of say Section + Chapter
+ Paragraph - then the IDE can be linked to that key with bad sub-keys
causing a rollup to a parent key.

Just some thoughts,
bear