[lazarus] TImage not displaying image?

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Wed Sep 4 14:48:53 EDT 2002

I'm having a problem that if I drop a TImage component onto the form, it
won't allow me to choose a picture for it... there's no ellipsis button
in the property sheet.  I can't type in a filename in the property
sheet.

I tried dropping it on the form and then programatically adding the
image at runtime, but then my app will dump.

>From what I recall of using Lazarus last night on another machine, I
should have an ellipsis button that let's me choose a picture at design
time.

-Tony