[lazarus] Lazarus bug

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 11:57:13 EDT 2002

On Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:21:38 +0200 (CEST)
JOSSE.COLPAERT at student.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

>but when I press the Play-button two programs instead of one are run.

This was a problem for about two days, where speedbuttons OnClick method was
run twice.. but Mattias fixed in CVS, so if you do a cvs update, then make
clean all, it should be fixed...

>Another bug: the visible property of an editbox doesn't work when set in
>the Object Inspector

This is an probably the issue with the FCL in 1.0.6, where Boolean values
weren't saved in TWriter. Mattias found and fixed in the FCL CVS, but to get
the fix you need the 1.0.7 packagres from the Lazarus web-site.

>Also putting something like setting the caption of the form in FormCREATE,
>prohibits the form to become visible when the program is run.

I have no such problems, can't duplicate it.. it may be an issue that has
already been fixed in CVS..

>The documenting being started now, is that only reference or also tutorial?

no idea

BTW, please do not send e-mails to both the mailing list and someone who is
on the mailing list, as this results in them recieving a duplicate of the
e-mail.

Andrew