[lazarus] New component: TScrLabel

÷ÁÓÉÌÉÊ Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Tue Sep 10 04:20:25 EDT 2002

Tony Maro ÐÉÛÅÔ:
I just converted an old Delphi 2 component.
It's a descendant of a
TLabel and scrolls the contents either direction using an embedded
TTimer.
It's on my Lazarus software download page:
http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&page_id=19
It's interesting. A year ago I've made such a component (TRunningLine),
but for Kylix. I've made it for my LinCommander, so you can find it in
LinCommander src on sourceforge.net/projects/lincmd. It might work on Lazarus.
Besides, now I'm making something like LinCommander (called LinCommander
WILX) for lazarus. The problem is TListView.Selected. It doesn't seems
working!