[lazarus] New component: TScrLabel

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Tue Sep 10 08:18:23 EDT 2002

From: Þâõêíêë [mailto:Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru]

+ It's interesting. A year ago I've made such a component (TRunningLine),
+ but for Kylix. I've made it for my LinCommander, so you can find it in
+ LinCommander src on sourceforge.net/projects/lincmd. It might work on
+ Lazarus. Besides, now I'm making something like LinCommander (called
+
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/SP/SP1/WXP/EN-US/xpsp1_en_x8
6.exe
+ LinCommander WILX) for lazarus. The problem is TListView.Selected.
+ It doesn't seems working!

The current implementation of selected is a quick hack to get some streaming
working. I didn't had/take the time to implement it completely.

Marc