[lazarus] TStringGrid

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Tue Sep 10 20:28:37 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 18:28, Andrew Johnson wrote:
> here.. That code only got comitted early this morning/last night.. I'll see
> if I can't figure out what's up.. but if I do fix it it may still be a few
> days before it gets commited... My priority is still Bitmap/DIB streaming.
> TScrollingWidget was a SideStep to get  TPicture/TPixmap property editors to
> look right. But  I will take a quick look into it right now.

That's why I update CVS daily - just to annoy you!  I had to change all
my bitmaps to xpm's though to stop the crashes - that was annoying LOL!
Lucky for me I read your e-mail about it.

It's not a priority for me - I can just have an unused scroller in the
meantime - streaming bitmaps are certainly more important.  If I get to
it before you, I'll let you know ;-)

-Tony