[lazarus] TStringGrid

Tony Maro TonyM at nlisc.com
Tue Sep 10 23:10:35 EDT 2002

Okay... my "magic number" appears to be different according to what computer I run it on.  I'm guessing it's related to the GTK theme or something...  At work I add 200 to make the range work.  At home I add 400 to the desired range to get the same results.  Perhaps it's screen res related?  The computers have different resolutions...  Dunno.