[lazarus] CVS changes

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:13:06 EDT 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:45:06 +0200
"Michal Bukovjan" <bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz> wrote:

Hi,

>Thanks to MoveWindowOrg stuff, I removed the graphic control hackaround -
>TSpeedButton are now drawing via proper mechanism.
>There is only some more flickering, I wonder where this comes from.

  The extra flickering is twofold - GDK sends multiple messages
where Win32 does not, and DoubleBuffering isn't finished yet, so it redraws
the whole button on every mouse over etc. With the changes that have been
made, it probably won't be too long before this will be taken care of,
though I can't be positive.

>Also - where would our nice TColor property editor dialog go?

If you mean what file, that would be -

designer/graphpropedits.pp

Andrew