[lazarus] CVS changes

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:39:08 EDT 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:25:35 +0200
"Michal Bukovjan" <bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz> Wrote :

>>Also - where would our nice TColor property editor dialog go?
>>

>>If you mean what file, that would be -
>>
>>designer/graphpropedits.pp
>>
>No, I mean it does not appear anymore in OI with the current >CVS.

Looks like someone broke all Graphics editors an hour ago.., along
TStatusbar. It looks like they are working on improving the Property Editors
etc, and making a Interface Dependent Statusbar. It'll probably be fixed
soon, as I don't see that much wrong, I think it may be whoever did it just
didn't catch that the changes broke anything.

Andrew