[lazarus] BitBtns seem to have a tiny dot on them ?

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:31:52 EDT 2002

On 14 Sep 2002 00:55:27 +1000
David Creelman <dave at geko.net.au> wrote:

>Not a major thing, but TBitBtns have this on the left of them. Is this a
>problem with an initial blank glyph getting drawn strangely ?

BitBtn's aren't Custom drawn like in Delphi or like SpeedButtons, they use a
GTK Buttons packed with a Label and a Pixmap. I'm guessing the dot is
something to do with the Pixmap, and/or the fact that Bitmap Streaming isn't
finished. Eventually I believe BitBtn's will have to be Custom drawn as
there is no equivalent of them in the Win32 API(AFAIK). Until then, I gues
you just have to ignore this..

Andrew