[lazarus] CVS changes

Michal Bukovjan bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz
Fri Sep 13 12:41:33 EDT 2002

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:57:53 +0200
>Michal Bukovjan <bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz> wrote:
>

>>Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>>As soon as I saw your mail, I updated and I got the errors.
>>>Michal, I guess, you have extended the uses clause of propedits with LazarusIDEStrConsts and ControlSelection. You must not do that.
>>>propedits.pp, graphpropedits.pas and objectinspector.pp are _not_ an internal part of the IDE. They built a world of their own, so that people can use them in their programs as tools. That's why they are under LGPL.
>>>Adding these units to the uses clause, will reorder the initialization sections upside down.
>>>If you need access to the designer/controlselection, plz add a hook to the TPropertyEditorHook.
>>>

>>>Mattias
>>>

>>I see... I did not realize such relations. I thought it was because of
>>CVS update.
>>Sorry, fixed in CVS now.
>>

>And why does not TStatusBar.SimplePanel=false work anymore?

Perhaps I could revert the change for now...
It did not work properly anyway. I would like to switch this to
TCustomPanel / TPanel implementations, the same way it works in Kylix.
It is difficult to test, though, as editing a collection does not work
at the moment.

I'll work on it some more and either commit a fix or revert the change.

Michal