[lazarus] CVS changes

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:43:23 EDT 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:23:36 +0200
"Mattias Gaertner" <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>And why does not TStatusBar.SimplePanel=false work anymore?

Looks like he is trying to make TStatusBar Interface dependent.. so the code
for if it is false no longer exists, until he has it finished in the
interface. This is why I didn't bother doing it when you asked if we could,
because of how hard making it work in multiple panel mode, and still
supporting Alignment etc would be..

Obviously once it does work it should be nicer, but I am not so certain he
should have completely dumped the existing hack until it was full working
but.. If he can get the basics working quickly I don't suppose it is to big
of a deal.

Andrew