[lazarus] Selected Item in ListView

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Sat Sep 14 05:56:10 EDT 2002

Attached is a patch for the ListView code.

In the beginning it was a bit confusing since the listview class reacts to
CN_Notify message which is never send and the LM_NOTIFY message, which IS
sent, is never reacted to. What is the difference between those messages and
when is a CN_NOTIFY message sent by the interface object?

The Selected property can be used to get the selected listitem. After
deletion of the selected listitem it is set to nil. I am not sure I put that
code in the right place.

Regards,
Vincent Snijders.