nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Sep 14 15:16:10 EDT 2002
I have added the 'Unit dependencies' tool window to the IDE.
Available under View->Unit Dependencies. This window shows the used units of a source in a treeview.
Usage should be quite clear, but here are some extra hints:
- double click on an item will open the file in the editor
- There is bug in TComboBox. Therefore you must press enter, to select an item from the history.
- keymapping for designer
- TComponentPropertyEditor shows sub properties of components
- Saving dialog sizes of environment, editor and codetoolsdefines options
- added TSynEdit.BlockIndent (You can set them in the editor options)
- memcheck of IDE repaired
- and of course many fixes and optimiziations
More information about the Lazarus