[lazarus] Localization site

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Sep 16 11:21:18 EDT 2002

Marco van de Voort wrote:

> Why do you think this is? Code reuse is quite difficult in practice (while
> fanatics step over problems easily).
>
> It is just like in the real world. Taking a new one is often less work than
> fixing the old one.
>
> Code reuse must be a tool, not a purpose in itself.

Oooooooo. Thank you.

I am dealing with SCORM and will be doing a presentation of the problems
that come with trying to implement courseware using it. The above quote
will be beautiful. It explains the problem wonderfully and in just a few
simple words. Thanks.

* SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model)