[lazarus] GTK+ Theme colors

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Mon Sep 16 13:35:25 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 13:28, Andrew Johnson wrote:

> Just FYI, I have almost got the basics working theme dependantly,
> clBtnFont, clBtnface, clBtnShadow, clBtnHighlight, and clGrayText work for
> Brush's. Unfortunately I Have not figured out how to make Pen's work this
> way yet, because Pixmaps are ignored by Pen Styles. But If I can get some
> more of the other commonly used colors working, you should be able to get at
> least FillRect etc.. to match by using these SysColors. I will also be
> trying the same with background color and Text Color, so that Fonts and Form
> Backgrounds will also work this way whenever possible. As soon as I get the
> bugs worked out, I will be sending in a small patch with these changes,
> hopefully by wed. which will enabled you to make at least some of your
> component work properly without having to enable the newsyscolors flag.

Great!  I've been using the pieces in there with newsyscolors and at
least the look and feel are somewhat correct, even without the pixmaps.
However... I noticed that the clWindow color always seems to show
white.  Everything else at least grabbed a theme color, but clWindow and
clWindowText stayed with the default white with black text.

Thanks,
Tony