[lazarus] Corrupted form

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 23:18:18 EDT 2002

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:10:58 -0500
"Tony Maro" <TonyM at nlisc.com> wrote

>One more thing... unrelated?  Andrew, try dropping a TCheckBox component on
>that very top panel that has nothing on it.  Lazarus immediately crashes.

yep.. completely unrelated.. true GTK widgets have drawing problems on
Panels.. Why ? I do not know. I haven't had a chance too look. Some
components just don't display, others, specifically TCheckBox and
TRadioButton(which are parent drawn, like TGraphicControls) kill the program
in question...

Andrew