[lazarus] LCL Tab Order Implementation

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:21:42 EDT 2002

On  24 Sep 2002 16:54:50 -0500
"Tony Maro" <tonym at nlisc.com> wrote:

>I think this is a good idea as long as it would be far enough down the
>object to not interfere with 100% Delphi code and still give the same
>result.  I've been agonizing over how to work the tab order myself for
>the CheckBook Tracker app...

hmmm. just what I was thinking.. I think that if I implement this in
TWinControl.WMKeyDown, it won't interfere with toplevel code, because child
components which need to take over tab, like a TCustomGrid, can simply
override WMKeyDown with their own, and simply call to inherited for other
Key strokes.

Andrew