[lazarus] [win32] Client area under win32

vslist at zonnet.nl vslist at zonnet.nl
Wed Sep 25 09:57:07 EDT 2002

Making a document with things to do seems like a good idea. Certainly if the
work can be divided with it.

Maybe we could be it more useful if we change it a bit. At the momennt it
looks at the interface of the LCL (properties, methods and events). I think
we should look at the interface of the win32Interface object. We should try
to make that compatible with the gtk interface object.

Therefore I propose a different setup, in which we document which messages
are sent by the LCL to the interface object en what messages the interface
the interface is supposed to send to the LCL.

It could be used for future porting as well, as it gives a description of
what has to be implemented by an interface.

Vincent Snijders