[lazarus] Exeception on loading Lazarus

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Wed Sep 25 14:18:06 EDT 2002

I have looked into it, but I can't reproduce this error, so I am not sure it
is caused by my patch. I removed the build tools setting from
~/.lazarus/miscellaneousoptions.xml and the compiler options setting from
the lpi-file but still no error.

The only way I could get an error is by removing both
~/.lazarus/environmentoptions.xml and ~/.lazarus.dci and starting up in a
different directory.

I don't know what to do.

I also have noticed that at times there are empty lines in the xml files. I
don't know when this ocures, but it might have something to do with it.

Vincent.