[lazarus] io-bmp.c fails on line 282?

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Wed Sep 25 19:26:31 EDT 2002

Well that was painful.

I found what's killing CheckBook Tracker on older installs of PixBuf.

I just installed FPC / Lazarus on a Mandrake 8.0 for testing purposes
(and documented what I did so I can update my howto page BTW)

I found that the sources would open and compile, but still wouldn't run
- same error.  I then went to open the FrmAbout in the designer and
boom! Lazarus crashed.  I opened the source elsewhere and there's only
one component on the entire form... a TBitBtn.

So there you have it - the presence of a TBitBtn on older PixBuf
libraries bombs.

-Tony