[lazarus] Edit text beckground color.

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:10:42 EDT 2002

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:50:51 +0200
"Marc Weustink "<marc at dommelstein.net> wrote:

>Eh... from my theme selector it is the 2nd entry

I am a Dummy.. I just looked it up on Freshmeat, first entry found.

I didn't even have to load the theme, I just looked at its RC file.. it was
obvious what the problem had to be!

This is an easy fix, its not even worth waiting for the Patch(which on
account of the bitmap stuff may take longer then I had planned).

In gtkproc.inc, line 3199, and 3202, where it says GTK_STATE_ACTIVE, change
to GTK_STATE_NORMAL.

Go ahead and commit this change if you want, but like I said minimal
problem.

Andrew