[lazarus] Corrupted LPI

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Sep 26 19:39:30 EDT 2002

Andrew Johnson wrote:

> hehe.. this is not a bug. this is a feature..

Hmmm. Interesting feature but can this cause problems in some cases. For
example: Tony provided the source for the checkbook project. I opened
the .lpi and notice, as he did, that it had listings for all sorts of
files that had been opened and looked at. The problem is that I don't
have those files at the same location (path) that he does. I think that
was one problem I had when initially opening his project. He had left
the project in a state where he had opened some FPC source files and
left them opened in the editor. Those same files tried to open on my
machine but they aren't in the same location. The project had a problem
opening. (At least I think that is what was going on.)

So is this a possible problem or was something else going on?