[lazarus] Corrupted LPI

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Fri Sep 27 10:41:55 EDT 2002

At 09:23 AM 9/27/02 -0400, Andrew Johnson wrote:
>And I have always tried to make sure of relative paths in Delphi because
>what happens if I move a project folder and try and reopen the Project? I
>have to remove and re-add all the files with non-relative paths.

This is a major bugbear for me in Delphi,  I copy a project, open it up,
start rebranding it (e.g. Times -> Sunday Times), run it, and hey presto,
Original ver. runs.  I then have to go round, making sure that the files
are duplicated, and then work out which are added relative and need saving,
and which are added non-relative to switch over.

I think that if possible, project files should be kept completely free of
non-relative paths.

-
Martyn Ranyard
Free Software Advocate