[lazarus] lpi writing does not correctly works...

Javier javuchi77 at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 27 14:39:06 EDT 2002

...which causes Lazarus to crash when opening some of my old projects.

When I close a file (.pas or .inc or .pp) from inside my project, the
file is still referenced in the lpi. I think this have something to do
with the crashes.

I think we need to have better control about all of these kind of files,
or we will have a lot of problems with different versions of Lazarus.
One day it does work, and the next, when a new patch arrives, it
doesn't. The worst is that these kind of problems happens ramdomly,
making it very difficult to debug.

Bye.