[lazarus] lazarus updates(New Patch)

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Fri Sep 27 17:37:10 EDT 2002

At 17:28 27-9-2002 -0400, Andrew Johnson wrote:
>I just updated my cvs, and saw that it didn't include
>lcl/include/region.inc, so I checked CVS web and saw that all my changes
>except that new file were there. I checked the Patch and it is included,
>so I am guessing it just somehow didn't get commited with the rest of the
>changes.

Now it is :)

>This breaks lazarus compiling..

Not for me :-)

To avoid this in the future, can you notify when there are new files to
add. In CVS files have to be added first before you can commit them. Since
I apply the patch, rebuild Lazarus, test Lazarus and finally I commit the
changes. CVS commit only shows a question mark on unknown files, in my case
a lot (temp files, bak, versions etc) so a new file is easally missed.

Marc.