[lazarus] New Bug Entered

bugtracker at miraclec.com bugtracker at miraclec.com
Sun Sep 29 22:26:12 EDT 2002

Title: MouseUp event fires even if user dragged mouse off control

Entered by: Tony Maro

I\'ve discovered that, unlike windows, an onmouseup event will fire even if a user has clicked down and then dragged off the control.

For instance... I\'m tracking changes in radio buttons with this event, however if the user clicks down, then drags off the radio button, my onmouseup event launches, but the radio button does not change.  I have no way of knowing if the radio button was _ABOUT_ to change or not, because this event launches before the change is actually made.