[lazarus] Help with developing

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Sep 30 05:37:22 EDT 2002

On 24 Sep 2002 08:46:01 -0500
Tony Maro <tonym at nlisc.com> wrote:

> Can we add actually CLOSING the project when you select "CLOSE ALL"?
>
> It annoys me to no end that when I close all and then open a new project
> it asks me to save the current one... lol

As stated in later mails, a lazarus project is not the same as a Delphi project. A project is the current state of the IDE (except of the global settings). Other applications call this a session. That means you can not close a project without open another one.
Simply create a new project or load another one.
'Close All' closes all opened files, but the project itself. I have renamed it to 'Close all editor files'.

Mattias