[lazarus] lpi writing does not correctly works...

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Mon Sep 30 09:59:17 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 06:56, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > However the crashes may not be what you think.  I found on mine that the
> > last few lines of the file were actually corrupted and had CR/LF
> > missing.  I was able to correct that using VI and my project opened
> > again.
>
> I found a bug, where a line end was not added. But I doubt that this was the bug for the crashes, because the xmlreader should ignore line ends anyway. Perhaps someone can send me an xml file, that crashes lazarus.
>
> Mattias

Mmm - well that one time adding the CR/LF (or replacing whatever control
char might have been there) allowed the project to open again.

I just scoured my 5 backup copies and can't find a project that won't
open.  I'll check my backups at home and if I find one will mail you
that file.  In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for another corruption.

-Tony