[lazarus] Icons for application

Florian Klaempfl Florian.Klaempfl at gmx.de
Mon Sep 30 12:56:21 EDT 2002

At 18:44 30.09.2002, you wrote:
>On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:59:58 +0200
>Florian Klaempfl <Florian.Klaempfl at gmx.de> wrote:

> > >Also keep in mind, that there is a limit of about one megabyte for a
> > >single resource.
> > >(fpc allows 'only' 1024 elements in array of const).
> >
> > Hmmm, I can't remember that there is such a limit?
>
>You are right. Can't remember where I found the number.
>FPC has no limits. :)

It has one thing which is limited to 1024 :) : the number
of used units is limited to 1024, however this can be changed
by changing a simple constant.

>BTW, what about fpc 1.1? Does it make sense to report bugs?

If they are specific, yes. I.e. if you can give an example which shows
a problem. If you report them via the bug report system they don't get lost :)