[lazarus] New Component: TRibbonGraph

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Apr 1 01:23:55 EST 2003

Well, here's my first stab at a decent looking 3D graph.  I think I did
pretty well...

It's not as flexible as you might like in a control, but hey, you've got
the sources so do what you will with it.

Basically it graphs dollar amounts over time in a 3D "ribbon" look.  It
will also highlight a specific day, and is double-buffered for speed and
uses basic anti-aliasing for a crisp look.  It's part of the next
release of CheckBook Tracker.  Ready for the palette and includes a
palette icon.  Just drop it on your form at design time.  Colors are
fully customizable.

http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=downloads&op=showcat&id=2&level=1

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!