[lazarus] GDK error crashes IDE.

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Wed Apr 2 08:34:37 EST 2003

I found the problem. Here is how to reproduce it:
A project attempts to load an image, without an exception to handle a
failed load.
This would cause the project itself to die if for example the image file
was moved.
If lazarus is then used to open such a project, Lazarus will also crash
when the image load fails.

The latter part should I presume be looked at.

The project I was trying to look at is Tony's rdesktop frontend, which I
thought would be a nice way to get a feel for lazarus coding styles.
Tony, you might want to have a look at how your code will handle a
problem when loading an image.

A.J.