[lazarus] Bug Report Update

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Thu Apr 3 18:39:55 EST 2003

Pascal,

You should still be able to install it via .tgz files, just not via a
.deb.

I've not done a .deb before, but I'm looking at what's involved right
now. If anyone has already done one, let me know so I don't duplicate
your work.

Also, rpm is ported to Debian and might work too.

I have a few old boxes here with Debian on them, I'll try both of the
above options and get back to the list on what happened.

Cheers
DC