[lazarus] I got tired of waiting for a TMaskedEdit

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Apr 4 14:13:15 EST 2003

    :-)

Much still needs implemented, but basic functionality is there.  There is no
support for character sets that use more than one byte per char.   I'm also
not sure how well it will react to the clipboard.

Probably will have some issues going from Delphi to Lazarus, but it solves my
problem of needing a mask for my calendar edit control.  I have tested it
with some basic masks, but there may be problems with more complex display.

--
Tony Maro
http://tony.maro.net/

Looking for a free replacement for Microsoft Money?
Check out CheckBook Tracker for Linux (GPL)