[lazarus] Clean CVS download: Access violation in buttons.pp on startup

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Apr 7 22:58:38 EDT 2003

I just removed my lazarus directory and did a clean download of all
sources from CVS.

I changed into the lazarus directory, did "make" then a "./lazarus"

The attached dialog appeared.  After clicking "ignore" 4 times, Lazarus
finished opening and appears to be working.  No errors are thrown in the
console.

My Lazarus is NOT set to open the last project at start, so this is not
caused by anything I'm working on.

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!