[lazarus] How to scroll TMemo control in code

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Apr 8 05:11:52 EDT 2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:34:39 +0800
hernan.et at pg.com wrote:

> I am using Lazarus to create the diff, how can I do that in the IDE?

The IDE has no cvs commands yet.

Just open a terminal and do

cd lazarus
cvs -z3 diff -u | gzip > laz.diff.gz

> About the TStringText, I don't have any clue how to implement it. Maybe
> you can give more details.

type
  TStringText = class(TStrings)
  private
    fStr: string;
  end;

see TStrings
add some useful procedures like GetTextLength, GetLineBounds, InsertText,
DeleteText, ReplaceText, MoveText, SearchText, ... and override any
inherited method from TStrings that should access fStr.

Mattias