[lazarus] TCombobox

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Apr 11 12:12:47 EDT 2003

(1)I'm trying to do a ComboBox Grid editor and I have some problems.
In Keydown() the key events VK_UP/VK_DOWN only hit when
ItemIndex=0/ItemIndex=Items.Count-1 respectively, reading the gtk
reference it seems the default behavior. Can something be done in
order to get keydown trap those events first?, so I can avoid item
selection with arrow keys and doing grid navigation instead.

(2)Combobox doesn't get ALT+DOWN but its ok, what I'm trying to do is
to dropdown the list by code so I can use other key combination,
there is a DroppedDown property but is in todo state. is there some
message that I could send to the control in order to do this?

Thanks.

Jesus Reyes A.