[lazarus] Help system completed

Olivier Guilbaud golivier at free.fr
Fri Apr 11 13:54:15 EDT 2003

How imagine seeks it to you in this help?  (kind the CTRL+F1 on a word cle
of Delphi which posts the help of this key word)

I saw some  a system help which uses a kind file map with the following
structure :
keyword1  /toto.html#themocle
keywork2  /toto.html#themocle2

this file is coded for found the key words very quickly.

I had found the idea interesting.

The IDE of FreePascal a system of assistance with the possibility has of
adding files (in different format).  The only thing which is not very at the
point, it is (in my opinion) posting.  Pages HTML, it is nevertheless rather
universal.

There is not a possibility of adpter existing it?

Olivier