[lazarus] RedHat 9.0

Rainer Hamann rainer at hamann-kiel.de
Sat Apr 12 16:26:04 EDT 2003

I did not set the GTK2 flag, but I found an error in TMemo with RedHat 9 : All
content of the Memo is in Memo.Lines[0] and all other lines are empty. In
RedHat 8 it worked fine with the same version of Lazarus.

Another bug with RedHat 9 is, that the settings for the debugger gdb are lost,
when Lazarus is restartet. Do you use memos too?

Rainer Hamann