[lazarus] Compile with fpc1.1

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Wed Apr 16 11:07:19 EDT 2003

> > The only way to do that is that fpcmake knows about the LCL. I already
> > made some things in the past for that. Also specifying the components
> > needed was possible. So adding synedit would directly add the -Fu to the
> > synedit subdir.
>
>Fine. How?

I need to look at it again. It's a year again that i made the changes.

> > >Btw, what has changed in current 1.1?
> >
> > Nothing regarding this problem. I guess that it works with 1.0.7 is that
> > the configuration paths are configured for 1.0.7 and there are no
> > configuration settings avaialble for 1.1, so 1.1 does not know where all
> > the units are. It can guess only some default paths but that is not enough
> >
> > for this case.
>
>The 1.1 from saturday works with lazarus. So, probably there are some other
>reasons too.

I fixed the problem in 1.1. The reason was that the unit names 'Sysutils'
and 'sysutils' were generated differently between compiling xmlread
implicitly from xmlcfg and xmlread direct from the commandline. That
resulted in a CRC difference and a try to recompile

Peter