[lazarus] fpc1.1 and db unit

Siegfried Goericke siggi at dbobjects.de
Fri Apr 18 14:21:04 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have installed and applied succesfull all patches from the
dbgrid_dist.tar.gz.

all access to dbase and interbase(firebird) produce a access violation.
(mysql not tested). Passwords, username, path - all ok. and set to my
environment.

The next step was to run the ibtest from the fpc1.1 source tree and the same
access violation occurs:
blgoeris at oetzi:~/src/fpc/fcl/linux> testib
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080824E3 :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
  0x080824E3

the violation occurs, with the patch from Jesus and without this patch.

I think the problem is in my environment or in in the fpc1.1.

who can help my to figure out where the problem is?

my environment :

Suse linux 7.3 with kernel 2.4.16
fpc1.1 from CVS today
lazarus from CVS today

firbird 1.0.2 build 914 (superserver io64)

thx Siggi
--
Gruss Siggi