[lazarus] testproject -lgdk_pixbuf

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Sun Apr 27 19:07:05 EDT 2003

Hi Harald,

Here is what I do. By the way, I use Mandrake 9.1 so please check against your
installation what is the correct directory for libraries.

Okay, goto /usr/lib
cd /usr/lib
ls libgdk_*

You should find the library that your program is looking for, create a soft
link, e.i.

ln -s libgdk.so /usr/lib/libgdk.so.0.1..... or the other way around
ln -s /usr/lib/libgdk.so.0.1 libgkd.so

Please double check since I am not in linux now.

If you  still can not find your way, let me know I will have to write a simple
step by step at home.

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: "Harald Rinker" <h.rinker at web.de> on 04/27/2003 11:31 AM GMT

      "Harald Rinker"           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
    <h.rinker at web.de>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                        Subject:      [lazarus] testproject -lgdk_pixbuf

  04/27/2003 07:31 PM
    Please respond to
 lazarus at miraclec.com

Hi Folks,

when i create a testproject and compile it with Lazarus i'f got the following
error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdk_pixbuf

i use Suse 8.1 and can compile the lazarus ide
i'm also have installed gdk_pixbuf and gdk_pixbuf devel

can someone  help me

greets harry