[lazarus] Using SQL Object

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Sun Apr 27 19:08:59 EDT 2003

Kindly elaborate what is the problem, I think it is also wise if you can send us
the code.

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: SteveG <steveg at nevets.com.au> on 04/27/2003 01:42 PM GMT

                 SteveG           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <steveg at nevets.com.au>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                          Subject:      Re: [lazarus] Using SQL Object

    04/27/2003 09:42 PM
      Please respond to
   lazarus at miraclec.com

That seems to have cleared the problem with opening a database - Thanks

Now code fails at the Close command - as long as I dont use the close
(ie just quit the program once done) all works ok (not good, but at
least it works)