[lazarus] Using SQL Object

SteveG steveg at nevets.com.au
Mon Apr 28 20:04:45 EDT 2003

Code remains the same as below, the difference is that it now fails on
the close cmd instead of the open

I have installed Mysql server version 3.23.52

The part that could be causing the problem is libmysqlclient.so (where
should I have got this from ?) Found my current copy searching on the
Net, so may not be correct for this setup (how to tell ?)