[lazarus] EnviromentOptions Error

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Aug 1 03:41:30 EDT 2003

+ From: Bob Wingard [mailto:bwingard at gt.rr.com]
+ Sent: vrijdag 1 augustus 2003 2:15
+
+ I started getting this error message yesterday I think. Lazarus is no
+ longer saving recent files and the like, any ideas?
+
+ [TEnvironmentOptions.Load]  error reading
+ "/home/bob/.lazarus/environmentoptions
+ .xml": In /home/bob/.lazarus/environmentoptions.xml (line 110 pos 7):
+ Expected "
+ </", found "<>"
+
+ I get a simalar message when I close.
+
+ [TEnvironmentOptions.Save]  error writing
+ "/home/bob/.lazarus/environmentoptions.xml": In
+ /home/bob/.lazarus/environmentoptions.xml (line 110 pos 7): Expected

Sometimes it can happen when Lazarus crashed.

open environmentoptions.xml in an editor and remove the line/section

Marc