[lazarus] dirsel.pas

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Sat Aug 2 06:54:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

Nice progress!

I have a few remarks/questions:
- The second FindFirst (used to look for subdirectories) in
FindMatchingTextFiles needs a matching findclose.
- In TLazFindInFilesDialog.DirectoryBrowseClick you use if then
to append the path delimeter. You can use PathDelim from SusUtils unit
or DirectorySeparator from the system unit (both part of fpc RTL). You
might look also to AppendPathDelim in the FileCtrl unit (part of the
LCL).
- Why do you use
SysUtils.FindFirst(TempDir+FindMask,faAnyFile,FileInfo)
and not
SysUtils.FindFirst(TempDir+FindMask,faDirectory,FileInfo)
when you are looking for (sub)directories?

Regards,
Vincent Snijders.