[lazarus] FindInFiles Changes(findinfilesdlg.pas, ideprocs.pp, uniteditor.pp,dirsel.pas)

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 16:31:14 EDT 2003

Summary,
    Includes all changes from this morning, Including the patch that
would not load.

findinfilesdlg.pas
  Modified the Directory options group box to be disabled if search in
directories option is not selected.
  Add new procedure WhereRadioGroupClick.
  Implemented recomendations from Vincent.

ideprocs.pp
  Add SynRegExpr to Uses in the implementaton section. Mattias, I am
sure that you will change this :-)
  Add Regular Expression search to FindInFiles Procedure. Not throughly
tested! Finds ^procedure just fine.

uniteditor.pp
  Added Try-Except block around the search to catch ERegExpr error
thrown by TRegExpr object.

dirsel.pas
  Changes recommended by Vincent this morning (my time).

Bob