[lazarus] Fix for FindInFiles

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Sun Aug 3 17:13:19 EDT 2003

Hi Bob,

Regarding books that have good VCL coverage, I would recommend the
following :-

Delphi Component Design
Danny Thorpe
ISBN 0-201-46136-6
This book is fairly advanced and covers lots of fairly low level aspects
of component design. I think Danny Thorpe worked on the Borland Delphi
team at some stage. Very good book.

Developing Custom Delphi Components
Ray Konopka
ISBN 1-883577-47-0
Several editions. Not quite as in depth as the above book. Fits
somewhere in between books like 'Delphi in 21 Days' and the previous
book. A good book.

Another one is the Delphi Developer's Guide, which covers how to get
around in Delphi development. It's breadth is great, but it's depth re:
VCL is not so great. It is useful though.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Cheers
DC