[lazarus] Versions

Prof. Roberto A. Berrospe Machin binaryuniverse at binaryuniverse.com
Tue Aug 5 09:20:59 EDT 2003

Sorry, i have posted my email in spanish.. i dont know why i do that...
Well guys if know that GTK v1 is working under windows because i have tryed
the
examples thats RAPIDQ have and FPC too and all works fine... and not only
that, i have tryed some others examples thats uses GTK and works really
good. (not a good look but works ;) ).

Somebody have a workable gtk version or winapi version of lazarus
(please..!!!!!!)
as i have comented i making a gpl basic compiler (translator) thats
translate from VB to pascal and you can see the source code (good for learn
pascal) thats uses the LCL as main GUI Library.

So, thanks to all of you.. :)

Prof. Roberto A. Berrospe Machin
Florida - Uruguay
Tel-Fax: +598-353-0783