[lazarus] Newbie questions

Elio Cuevas Gómez elcugo at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Aug 7 03:53:44 EDT 2003

Hi all.
First i'll introduce myself: My name is Elio, i have been programming in
Delphi and Pascal for a while and just recently switched to Linux and
Lazarus. I would love to help in the development of Lazarus, as soon as
i get used to it, i hope you'll give me the chance.

I have a couple of questions:

1.- I installed lazarus in my system (Debian) directly from the sources
using "make install" and everything goes well. But when i compile the
projects Lazarus can't find "Interfaces", "LResource", "Controls", etc.
So i guess these units aren't installed. Where should i put them?

2.- How do you make a MDI app? I already have a FSMDIFORM Form and a
FSMDICHILD form, but when i run the program, both forms are independent
one of the other. Is MDI implemented?